As a veteran myself, I have been handling VA disability claims for my clients with the VA for several years on behalf of veterans. Unfortunately, many of my veteran clients suffer from hearing loss and/or tinnitus, which is a constant or periodic ringing in one or both ears.
If you are a veteran or currently in active military service and you would like to explore a possible cause of action that you may have against the manufacturer of the ear plugs issued to you, please look at these 3 questions:
- DID YOU SERVE IN THE MILITARY AT ANY TIME BETWEEN 2002 – 2015?
- DID YOU EVER USE THE DUAL-SIDED EAR PLUGS? (Yellow on one end and dark green on the other end)
- DO YOU NOW HAVE EITHER HEARING LOSS OR RINGING IN YOUR EAR (TINNITUS)?
If your answer is yes to all 3 of these questions above, I would like to explore a possible cause of action for you on your behalf. Of course, you very well may also have a separate VA disability claim for hearing loss and/or tinnitus, but this potential claim would be separate and in addition to your VA disability claim.
Here are some common questions we get asked about this potential cause of action against the manufacturer:
- Is this a Class Action?
ANSWER – NO, EVERYONE WILL HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL CASE AND EVERYONE WILL HAVE THEIR OWN DAMAGE AWARD
- Are we suing the Military or the Government?
ANSWER – NO, WE ARE ONLY SUING THE MANUFACTURER OF THE DEFECTIVE EAR PLUG, 3M
- How much are these cases going to be worth?
ANSWER – TO DATE, THERE HAVE NOT BEEN ANY OF THESE CASES THAT HAVE GONE TO TRIAL OR SETTLED BUT WE WOULD NOT BE INVESTING THE TIME, MONEY AND RESOURCES WE ARE INVESTING AS A LAW FIRM IF WE DID NOT THINK THESE CASES WERE GOING TO BE VERY SUCCESSFUL
- Will being involved in this litigation affect my ability to get treatment from the V.A.?
ANSWER – THIS CASE WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR ABILITY TO GET MEDICAL TREATMENT FROM THE V.A.
If you answered “YES” to all three of the questions that are asked above, please contact me by phone or email if you would like to discuss a potential cause of action regarding defective ear plugs issued to you or for any other concerns that you have regarding your VA disability claim. You can also read some of our most popular blog posts on VA disability below. Thank you to all veterans for your service.
Most Popular VA Disablity Blog Posts
- The Top 10 VA Disability Issues & Problems that I See in my Law Practice
- How Should a Veteran File an Original VA Disability Claim?
- How to file a VA disability claim – New Rules Announced by the VA for ALL claims filed March 24, 2015
- Notice of Disagreement (NOD) to the VA
- What are the VA deadline dates if I am trying to get my VA disability?
- Why Does It Take So Long For My VA Disability Claim To Be Processed?
- Why Does My VA Disability Claim Take So Long?
- VA Delays – The Saga Continues…
- What Can Veterans do to Improve Their Chances of Obtaining Denied VA Disability Compensation Claims?
Navigating Legal Issues for Military Veterans – Co-Author