How to stop foreclosure on your home.
As soon as you know your mortgage is in jeopardy, talk to a lawyer. The situation will not get better until you take steps to stop foreclosure.
- The foreclosure process is quick in Alabama. Within four weeks, there can be a sale on the courthouse steps.
- In Mississippi and Tennessee, the foreclosure process is non-judicial – no court is involved, and the process moves quickly.
- No matter how far along the process is, right up until the day of foreclosure, it can be stopped by filing for bankruptcy.
- Mortgage companies often string people along, promising but not delivering help, until there is no time left.
- Do not hesitate to call an attorney and learn about bankruptcy and any other available options.
Call 1-877-ONE-DEBT and stop foreclosure on your home now.
There is no time to waste when your home is in the foreclosure process. If you simply want a little more time or if you want to keep your home, the attorneys at Bond & Botes can help. The initial consultation is FREE.