- We let you answer your home or cell phone without your heart seizing with fear that it’s someone calling or harassing you to collect a bill.
- We give you room in your mailbox for birthday cards instead of bills or frightening letters from collectors or creditor attorneys.
- We let your answering machine be empty when you come home from work or only filled with niceties from friends or relatives.
- We let you know your kids will be going to the same school next fall, because you’ve saved your home from foreclosure.
- We let you know you’ll keep your job because you’ve saved your car from being repossessed.
- We stop that lawsuit in its tracks as creditors are forced to dismiss the case against you.
- We let you know you’ll be able to keep all of your pay check because that garnishment that was stealing 25% of it prior to filing will be stopped immediately.
- We help you stock your refrigerator and cabinets with food you were doing without because you were using those much needed funds to pay greedy creditors.
- We give you back your dignity that creditors and debt collectors so unjustly and unlawfully try to take from you by cursing, yelling, berating, abusing and threatening you.
- We let you sleep peacefully at night.
- And of course we also deal directly with the creditors for you and the Court, prepare and file your petition and other pleadings, argue on your behalf and many other unseen legal things for you.
Our existing and former clients can attest that everything above is “What” we can do for you.
At Bond & Botes, our affiliated offices offer free initial consultations. So please call one of our conveniently located offices to set up a private consultation with one of our experienced attorneys so you can sleep peacefully tonight.
Grant McNutt is a Managing Attorney at the Bond & Botes Law Offices in Florence and Haleyville, Alabama. He holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Alabama, and a Juris Doctorate from the Birmingham School of Law. He has been practicing Consumer Bankruptcy Law since 1999.Read his full bio here.