Credit Card Debt Lawyers
Find out how bankruptcy can stop collection calls and end credit card debt.
When cash is short and the need is immediate, credit card debt can pile up quickly – way beyond what was originally spent. When the credit card debt isn’t paid at the end of the month, interest is added. If a payment is missed – even by a day – fees are added to the total.
- Credit card debt can easily reach amounts where only the minimum payment is made – and making minimum payments will not pay off the debt for years, perhaps decades.
- We have helped seniors who used credit cards for needed medicines and then found themselves unable to pay and harassed by creditors.
- We have represented families hit with catastrophic emergencies that cut into their ability to make even minimum payments on their credit cards.
How can bankruptcy help with credit card debt?
- First, it can stop creditor phone calls.
- Second, it can discharge the debt leaving you debt free (Chapter 7) or reorganize your debt giving you lower payments you can afford (Chapter 13).
- Third, you can have a fresh start, free of debt and free of harassment.
WARNING: There is no federal oversight of debt consolidation companies, and credit card companies are not bound by your agreement with a debt consolidation company.
Call 1-877-ONE-DEBT and find out how you can be free of credit card debt.
Your initial consultation at Bond & Botes is FREE. You will talk with an experienced bankruptcy attorney who lives and works in your community, and who cares about your future.