Do I Need an Attorney?
You don’t have to have a lawyer, but bankruptcy is a complex process that takes careful preparation.
When dealing with a legal matter with such important consequences, it is wise to have a lawyer who has met with you, thoroughly understands your case, and has extensive experience with bankruptcy laws and bankruptcy courts.
At Bond and Botes, our attorneys have focused our law firm’s practice on bankruptcy for more than 20 years. We have dealt with a extraordinary number of cases involving a wide range of issues. We can counsel you on whether bankruptcy is right for you, make sure all documents are prepared to meet the court’s requirements, and stay with your case all the way until it is over.
- We are local. We live and work in your community, and we have a reputation for caring and thorough service.
- We offer a FREE initial consultation so that you can decide – without financial pressure – if bankruptcy and our law firm are the right choice for you.
- The average bankruptcy petition is 30 pages long. We stress accuracy and completeness for every petition that comes from this office, because your assets could be at risk if the petition is incomplete.
- If a legal issue comes up from a creditor, you have an attorney who will represent you.
- It is not expensive to retain our services and get your bankruptcy filed. We work with you to include a payment plan for our services.
You owe it to yourself to know your options. If you don’t need to file, we will tell you.
Call 1-877-ONE-DEBT and talk face-to-face with a bankruptcy lawyer.
We have the experience and knowledge to help you. And we care what happens to you and your family. Ask for a FREE initial consultation.